Today is my last day as a 22 year old. There have been a lot of firsts this year as well as some other things sprinkled in between. I stole this idea from Bridget: here are my 22 things at 22.1. I opened an etsy shop.
2. I photographed my first weddings as the main photographer.
3. I tried Nutella for the first time.
4. I saw a Sucré show.
5. I benefited from Jordan's garden.
6. I shattered the glass on my phone.
7. I got the ombré.
8. I decorated the heck out of an apartment.
9. My wedding ring was stolen.
10. Favorite read was The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom.
11. I found an interest in design and worked with some lovely people.
12. Got a new car.
13. Purchased a record player and lots of records.
14. Mostly wore these pants.
15. Started writing music and getting over fears.
16. I worked two jobs for the first time.
17. Fell in love with instagram.
18. Listened to the newest Punch Brothers album about a million times.
19. Endured my first summer with Houston heat.
20. I got to travel to Denver and see my family five separate times.
21. I started learning more about Family History/Genealogy.
22. I spent the whole year teaching the 4 and 5 year olds at church with Jordan. And loved it.